Egg pancakes with delicious filling
- Whole-wheat flour
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with a fork.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Add salt, black pepper and olive oil to the mixture and mix until the dough is smooth.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add a small amount of vegetable oil to the pan.
- Pour a ladleful of batter into the pan to make a pancake. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface, then flip the pancake over and cook until golden brown. Repeat until you've used up all the dough.
- Peel apples and cut into thin slices. Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Heat up a frying pan and add vegetable oil.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023