- Cut the eggplant in half, salt and let stand for 15 minutes to release the bitterness.
- Brush with olive oil, sprinkle with spices and roast in the oven until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Finely chop the tomato and cheese and mix.
- After the eggplants are ready, grease them with yogurt and put the tomato-cheese filling on top.Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise and sprinkle salt on the cut sides. Let stand for 15 minutes to release the bitterness.
- After 15 minutes, rinse the eggplant halves with water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place the eggplant halves on a baking sheet, cut side up. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika and cumin.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023