- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the water and egg until well combined.
- Add the flour to the bowl and mix until the batter is smooth and there are no lumps.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the baking soda and lemon juice. The mixture will foam up.
- Add the baking soda mixture to the pancake batter and stir until well combined.
- If using dried fruit, finely chop it and add it to the batter. If using fresh berries or fruit, set them aside.
Choose one thing - fresh fruit or dried fruit.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023