Zucchini pancakes with chickpea flour
- Begin by grating the zucchini using a coarse grater. This helps retain the beneficial fiber in the vegetable. Alternatively, you can use a food processor, but keep in mind that excessive processing may reduce the fiber content.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the grated zucchini, all-purpose flour, salt, black pepper, and paprika.
- Crack the large egg into the bowl and mix all the ingredients together until well combined. The mixture should have a thick, sticky consistency.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add ghee oil. Allow the oil to melt and coat the pan evenly.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the zucchini mixture into the pan for each fritter. Flatten the mixture gently with the back of the spoon to form round patties.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023