Galette with egg and spinach
- In a mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, dried thyme, dried oregano, dried basil, dried parsley, dried onion flakes, and red pepper flakes (if desired). Mix well to combine the spices evenly.
- Pour the hot water into the bowl with the flour mixture and stir until a dough forms. Use your hands to knead the dough until it becomes smooth and elastic. Let it cool while you prepare the filling.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs together until well beaten. Add the salt, black pepper, garlic powder, dried thyme, dried oregano, dried basil, dried parsley, and dried onion flakes to the beaten eggs. Mix well to incorporate the spices.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius (340 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Take the cooled dough and roll it out on a sheet of parchment paper. Transfer the rolled-out dough to a round deep baking dish, making sure to leave some excess dough on the sides to form a crust.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023