Tofu with vegetables
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add the cooking oil.
- Once the oil is hot, carefully add the tofu cubes to the pan.
- Cover the pan with a lid and reduce the heat to low. Allow the tofu to fry gently for 4 minutes, giving it time to develop a golden crust.
- Remove the lid and sprinkle the smoked paprika evenly over the tofu. Gently stir to coat the tofu with the paprika.
- Continue cooking the tofu without the lid for an additional minute, allowing the flavors to meld.
- Add the finely chopped vegetables to the pan and stir to combine with the tofu.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023