Julienne in potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius (340 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Wash the potatoes well under running water to remove any dirt. Place them in a pot and cover with water. Bring the water to a boil and cook the potatoes until they are halfway cooked, about 10 minutes. The skins should be slightly softened but not completely tender.
- Remove the potatoes from the boiling water and let them cool for a few minutes. Cut each potato in half lengthwise, and using a spoon, carefully scoop out the pulp, creating a hollow "boat" with each potato half. Set aside the potato pulp for later use.
- Preheat a frying pan over medium heat. Add the vegetable oil and heat it up. Add the chopped bell pepper and champignons to the pan and sauté them until they are tender and slightly browned, about 5-7 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the reserved potato pulp, sautéed vegetables, and grated cheese. Mix well to combine all the ingredients.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023