Envelopes with apples
- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees Celsius (340 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Peel the apples and grate them using a coarse grater.
- Cut the lavash bread into long rectangles or squares, according to your preference.
- Sweeten the grated apples as desired and add more cinnamon if desired for extra flavor.
- Place a portion of the apple filling on each sheet of lavash bread, spreading it evenly.
- Fold the lavash bread over the filling to create envelopes, making sure to tuck in the sides.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg yolk until well combined.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023