- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Fold the TAKOS rounds in half and place them on a baking sheet.
- Put the baking sheet with the TAKOS rounds in the preheated oven and bake for 5 minutes. This will help make them crispy and warm.
- While the TAKOS rounds are baking, prepare the stuffing. Finely chop the mushrooms, onion, and pepper.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add some olive oil. Add the chopped mushrooms, onion, and pepper to the pan, along with your preferred spices. Sauté them until they become tender and fragrant.
- Cut the spinach and arugula in half.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023