- In a food processor or by hand, crush the cookies into fine crumbs.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cookie crumbs with melted coconut oil (or butter) until well mixed.
- Take a rectangular or square dish and press the crumb mixture evenly onto the bottom, forming sides to create a crust. Place the dish in the freezer for about 15 minutes to set.
- While the crust is chilling, dissolve the gelatin in hot water, stirring until smooth.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the cottage cheese and plain yogurt, mixing until well blended.
- Add the dissolved gelatin to the cottage cheese and yogurt mixture, stirring until thoroughly combined.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023