- Rice flour
- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees Celsius (338 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl and whisk them into a foam using a hand mixer or whisk.
- Add the flour to the bowl and mix until well combined. If the dough seems too dry, add another egg and continue mixing.
- Add sweetener to taste, stirring until fully incorporated into the dough.
- Grease a baking dish with cooking spray or butter, and pour the dough into the dish.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023