Eggplant and zucchini pancakes
- In a large bowl, mix together the grated zucchini and carrot, finely chopped red bell pepper, and tomato.
- Place the eggplant cubes in a colander and sprinkle with 1 tsp of salt. Let them sit for 15 minutes to release the bitterness. Rinse them thoroughly with cold water and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Add the eggplant cubes to the vegetable mixture and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cumin, paprika, black pepper, beaten egg, and flour. Add this mixture to the vegetable mixture and mix until well combined.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023