- In a small bowl, dissolve the gelatin in 1/2 cup of water. Let it sit for a few minutes until it absorbs the water and becomes a gel.
- In a separate large bowl, mix 2 cups of plain yogurt with the gelatin until well combined.
- Divide the yogurt mixture into three portions and place them in three separate bowls.
- Take one portion of the yogurt mixture and spread it evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Layer the fresh fruit on top of the yogurt mixture, making sure to cover it completely.
- Refrigerate the dish for 30 minutes to allow the layer to harden.
- Once the first layer has hardened, take another portion of the yogurt mixture and spread it evenly over the fruit layer.
- Repeat the process of adding fruit and yogurt layers until you have three layers of fruit and three layers of yogurt.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023