Boats from zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cut the zucchinis in half lengthwise and scrape out the pulp with a spoon. Cut the pulp into small cubes and set aside.
- In a large frying pan, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add the finely chopped turkey fillet and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cover the pan with a lid and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped onion and the zucchini pulp to the pan. Cover again and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add salt, black pepper, and paprika to taste. Then, add the plain yogurt to the pan and mix well.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023