Pancakes with figs
- Whole-wheat flour
- Oatmeal flour
- In a mixing bowl, sift the flour to remove any lumps.
- Crack the egg into the bowl and mix with a whisk or fork until fully incorporated with the flour.
- Pour in the kefir and stir again until well combined and smooth.
- Add the chopped figs to the batter and stir gently until evenly distributed.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat and add enough cooking oil to coat the surface.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023