Baked avocado with egg
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
- Cut the avocado in half and carefully remove the pit. Cut 1-2 tablespoons of the pulp from each avocado half to make room for the egg.
- Choose the largest avocados available for this recipe for best results.
- Prepare a baking sheet and place the avocado halves in baking pans or bowls to make sure they are stable and don't tip over during baking.
- Now it's time to add the eggs. You have two options: a) Crack an egg directly into each avocado half. If you prefer the yolk to be inside the avocado, carefully move the yolk into the avocado with a spoon and add just enough egg white to fill the indentation. b) Alternatively, you can first break the eggs into a separate bowl and then gently scoop the yolks into the avocado halves, adding just enough egg white to fill the space.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023