- Cut the eggplant into two pieces lengthwise.
- Cut half of the eggplant into thin half rings (4mm), salt and leave for 10 minutes.
- Then pour vegetable oil into a frying pan and fry the eggplant on both sides over high heat for 20 seconds on each side.
- Place the cooked eggplant slices on a plate lined with paper towels.
- With a sharp knife, cut off the hat from each tomato by about 3/4 of the height. From most of the tomato, use a teaspoon to remove the pulp with seeds and juice.
- We cut the smaller part of the tomato (caps) in half, after which we cut it across into thin slices.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023