- Wash eggplant under running water, dry with paper towels, cut into slices about 0.5 cm thick.
- We line a baking sheet with parchment, place eggplants on it in one layer, pour olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- We send the baking sheet to the oven preheated to 180 degrees.
- Roast eggplant for 7 minutes on each side.
- Pour the tomato paste and water into a heavy bottomed saucepan.
- Peel the garlic, pass through a press, add to the sauce.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023