Salad with mussels and tuna
- Start by thoroughly cleaning the mussels. Rinse them under cold water and remove any barbs or debris attached to the shells.
- Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add the peeled mussels to the pot and cook for about 3-5 minutes or until the shells open. Discard mussels that have not opened.
- Remove the mussels from the pan with a slotted spoon and let them cool for a few minutes. After cooling, remove the meat from the shells and set aside.
- Arrange cherry tomatoes, tuna, chopped olives and torn lettuce nicely on a plate or serving platter.
- In a small bowl, mix lemon juice and olive oil until well combined.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023