Cheese cream - soup with mushrooms
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil.
- Add the diced potatoes, diced onions, and grated carrots to the boiling water.
- Cook over low heat for about 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, clean and cut the mushrooms into slices.
- After the potatoes are tender, add the sliced mushrooms to the pot.
- Season the soup with salt to taste.
- Continue cooking for an additional 10 minutes.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023