- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Cut the pumpkin into cubes, removing the seeds and skin. Place the pumpkin cubes on a baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
- Slice the mushrooms into thin pieces.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the cooking oil and allow it to heat up.
- Add the pre-baked pumpkin cubes and sliced mushrooms to the skillet. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover the skillet with a lid.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the vegetables simmer, stirring occasionally, until they are fully cooked and tender.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023