- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Defrost the spinach according to the package instructions. Once defrosted, squeeze out any excess liquid from the spinach.
- In a skillet, simmer the finely chopped bell pepper over medium heat for 5 minutes, until slightly softened.
- Add the defrosted spinach to the skillet and continue to simmer for an additional 5-7 minutes, until the flavors meld together.
- Remove the skillet from the stove and let the spinach and pepper mixture cool slightly.
- Grate the cheese and set it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cooled spinach and pepper mixture with the grated cheese.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023