Cutlets with stuffing
- Grind the meat until smooth using a meat grinder or a food processor.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground meat, boiled and chopped cabbage, breadcrumbs, chopped onion, minced garlic, egg, salt, and black pepper. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly incorporated. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) if baking the cutlets or heat a frying pan over medium heat if pan-frying.
- Boil the broccoli florets in boiling water for 3 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- Take a handful of the meat mixture and shape it into a cutlet. Make an indentation in the center of the cutlet and place a bed of broccoli florets inside. Seal the cutlet to enclose the broccoli.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023