- Preheat your oven to [temperature] if you plan to bake the fillet, or prepare a pot of boiling water if you prefer to boil it.
- Cut the peppers into small, bite-sized pieces. Finely chop the fresh herbs.
- If you choose to boil the fillet, carefully place it in the pot of boiling water and cook until it reaches your desired level of doneness. If you prefer to bake it, place the fillet in a baking dish and cook it in the preheated oven until cooked through.
- While the fillet is cooking, prepare the rice paper. Moisten each sheet of rice paper with water, either by dipping it briefly in a shallow dish of water or by using a damp kitchen towel to lightly wet the surface. Be careful not to oversoak the rice paper, as it will become too soft and difficult to handle.
- Place a small amount of the cut peppers and fresh herbs in the center of each moistened rice paper sheet.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023