Sour cream rainbow
- In a small bowl, dissolve the unflavored gelatin in 1/2 cup of hot water according to the instructions on the packet. Allow the mixture to cool slightly.
- In a separate bowl, mix 2 cups of plain yogurt with the slightly cooled gelatin mixture until well combined.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sweetener to the yogurt mixture and stir again.
- Divide the mixture into two equal parts.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract to one part of the yogurt mixture and stir well.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023