Cod caviar fritters
- Cod caviar fresh
- Whole-wheat flour
- In a mixing bowl, beat one egg and add the defrosted caviar. Mix well.
- Add the all-purpose flour, salt, and black pepper to the mixing bowl. Mix well until the batter is smooth.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, drop spoonfuls of the batter into the pan.
- Fry the fritters for about 2-3 minutes on each side, or until they turn golden brown. Flip them over using a spatula to ensure they cook evenly.
- Once the fritters are cooked, remove them from the pan and place them on a plate lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil.
- Alternatively, you can bake the fritters in the oven:
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023