Baked beans with peas
- Soak the dried beans overnight in plenty of water.
- Drain the beans and rinse them well. Place the beans in a pot with enough water to cover them and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Cut the zucchini into small cubes. Chop the onion finely. Clean the mushrooms and chop them into small pieces.
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream with the salt, black pepper, and paprika.
To read the full recipe, download the app.
Ⓒ Printslon 2023